We are a group of like-minded individuals, passionate about North Korean human rights and refugees. Join us.
Please fill out the application and email a recent CV or resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Opportunity: Social Media Coordinator
This is a volunteer position. Deadline for application: April 30th, 2018.
- Demonstrable passion and interest in human rights and refugee issues
- Increase engagement on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram
- Research audience preferences and discover current trends
- Create engaging text, image and video content
- Design posts to sustain readers’ curiosity and create buzz around new products
- Measure web traffic and monitor SEO
- Stay up-to-date with changes in all social platforms ensuring maximum effectiveness
- Train chapter affiliates to use social media in a cohesive and beneficial way
- Develop an optimal posting schedule, considering web traffic and engagement metrics
- Oversee social media accounts’ layout
- Suggest new ways to attract prospective customers, like promotions and competitions
- Proven work experience in social media, digital marketing
- Expertise in multiple social media platforms, including but not limited to Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, and LinkedIn.
- In-depth knowledge of Search Engine Optimization (SEO), keyword research and Google Analytics
- Ability to deliver creative content (text, image and video)
- Familiarity with online marketing strategies and marketing channels
- Ability to gasp future trends in digital technologies and act proactively
- Excellent communication skills
- Multitasking and analytical skills